The true meaning of the holidays is one of joy, love, peace, and happiness. Cultivate a child-like awe and appreciation and have a joyous holiday! Here’s a call to shift gears and reclaim what should be a time of appreciation, excitement, joy, and peace. Make up your mind that this is going to be your happiest holiday season ever. Your decision to emphasize the positive can reclaim a season that is supposed to bring out the best in us, rather than becoming a stressful time. The truth is that this time of year offers us a wonderful opportunity to rekindle the spirit of love and living life to the fullest. Here are a few tips to remind yourself.
- I’ll let the holidays flow, rather than trying to make them fit into a fixed schedule.
- I’ll remember that people are more important than things.
- I’ll relax my expectations for myself and others this year.
- I’m going to live in the present moment and enjoy each activity for itself instead of always thinking about what is ahead of me.
- I’m going to approach the holidays with a sense of joyful anticipation and wonder, just like I did when I was a child.
This life is a miracle, each and every particle of it, and the holiday season is a celebration of the miraculousness of it all. Merry Christmas from my home to yours……. Share the joy of the love that fills your heart.
We have the power to set our intentions on the betterment of our world. The very “least” among us has the enormous power to effect change through small acts of determination and will. We can each immediately liberate ourselves as victims in the world, through solidifying an intent to act; intent to forgive; intent to love; intent to be caring, polite and empathetic. Then, with that clear intention set into motion through the simplest first actions, we will begin to liberate ourselves from victimization, thereby creating an entirely new perspective and future. It all starts with how you look at the world, and forgiveness and love are integral to the process of healing. There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. Every soul is beautiful and precious; is worthy of dignity and respect, and deserving of peace, joy and love. You will be a beautiful person, as long as you see the beauty in others. This is how you change everything. To have our needs met, to love, to be loved, to feel safe in this world and to each know our purpose, is a simple matter of creating those blessings for others. We have the power to choose these virtues, rather than choosing violence, rage, anger, revenge, greed and other base impulses of the lower-self. We may know our true purpose in life, because we may choose our purpose in life. Our purpose is to be there for one-another. Giving is the master key to success, in all applications of human life. See how I changed my life, read my story, click on the image…
Spend as little time as possible with people who drag down your energy. It’s vital to safeguard your own vibrational frequency as much as you can. However, when you are alone and in a good state mentally and emotionally, imagine sending those difficult people the high, pure energy of love and forgiveness. Imagine this energy soaking into them, uplifting them, helping them to become happier, lighter, and more abundant.
See how I changed my life by changing my thoughts, read my book $11.99, simply click on the image.
Hard lessons are gifts to help us grow
Not punishments for things we’ve done wrong. God is never vengeful, his love is pure and true. Be at peace, Always ask, “What can I learn here?” Sometimes you have to die a little on the inside first in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger, smarter version of yourself. You will fail sometimes. The faster you accept this, the faster you can get on with being brilliant. Emotionally separate yourself from your problems. You are far greater than your problems. You are a living, breathing human being who is infinitely more complex than all of your individual problems added up together. And that means you’re more powerful than them – you have the ability to change them, and to change the way you feel about them. Don’t make a problem bigger than it is. – You should never let one dark cloud cover the entire sky. The sun is always shining on some part of your life. Sometimes you just have to forget how you feel, remember what you deserve, and keep pushing forward. Everything that happens is a life lesson. Everyone you meet, everything you encounter, etc. They’re all part of the learning experience we call ‘life.’ Never forget to acknowledge the lesson, especially when things don’t go your way. If you don’t get a job that you wanted or a relationship doesn’t work, it only means something better is out there waiting. And the lesson you just learned is the first step towards it. View every challenge as an educational assignment. – Ask yourself: “What is this situation meant to teach me?” Every situation in our lives has a lesson to teach us. Some of these lessons include: To become stronger. To communicate more clearly. To trust your instincts. To express your love. To forgive. To know when to let go. To try something new. Life is so much easier and wonderful when we make the choice to see and perceive things from a different perspective. See how I changed my life, read my story, simply click on the image…..
An act of kindness is a spontaneous gesture of goodwill towards someone or something – our fellow humans, the animal kingdom, and the kingdom of nature. Kind words and deeds come from a state of benevolence, generated by a core response deep within all of us. When we carry out an act of kindness it is a message from one heart to another, an act of love, an unspoken “I care” statement.
You want to inspire your life? Take time to do something for someone who can never repay you. A simple genuine act of kindness. Take an extra five minutes and inspire a young persons dream, make them believe they can. Always find opportunities to give compliments. Embrace friendship with those that are confined, handicapped, give them hope by showing that they do matter, they do have something to share, you might learn something new about yourself. There are endless ways we can unite humanity.
When was the last time you gave up an opportunity for yourself to help someone who needed it more than you? Selfless is a rarity, this video touched my heart. Watch this video CLICK HERE. See how I changed my life, read my story, simply click on the image….
How do we navigate our way through the fields of difficult people in a mindful, peaceful way? Anything you do to improve your life always has to with looking at yourself, because you are the only thing you can control. We all deal with the stress and difficulties of the world, but how can we do this without being robbed of our joy and sanity? Here are ways that I try to deal with people that I find difficult to deal with.
- Realize when you’re dealing with an unreasonable person is to keep your composure. Trying to alter their point of view or explain is mute. I will not engage in a conversation that is one sided. I usually politely say “I don’t think you and I will see eye to eye on this and because I respect your opinion, I think we should just let this be.” I then politely excuse myself.
- When you feel agitation arise it is very important to move out of that train of thought. Let it go. Use your energy more productively that brings feelings and emotions of joy and happiness, there is no need to stay in a negative state.
- Life is so challenging and we all have judgments about other people and situations. I try to avoid conversations that engage in talking about someone else negatively. I usually bring up a response to shift the conversation to a positive state. Example: someone is talking about a friend or family member and things that don’t like, I would interject “have you tried talking to them about it?”, “what else can you do so you don’t continue to have these feelings?”. This changes the conversation to one of helping rather undermining. It is also a subtle reminder of the negativity. To live peacefully, we have to refrain from engaging in gossip, talking negatively about someone when they are not around.
- Learn to change the subject. When you’re around people that are gossiping or talking about someone, shift the conversation by asking one of them something about themselves. Change the focus of the conversation to something positive. This steps requires awareness. Recognize when the negative talk starts and shift to an uplifting message or topic.
- I am very committed to my core beliefs and never appreciate when someone tries to change who I am. With that being said, I extend that same respect to everyone else. This is when you use discernment to choose the people you want to associate with. If a conversation is leading to an argument or disagreement I just end it (refer to #1). If it seems just differing opinions but not hostile I work towards changing the subject (see #4).
- We all have to attend social settings or functions that require us to be around people that we typically have nothing in common and lack the ability to relate with one another. Before you leave for the function, internally set the intention to be one of good, don’t think about the things that can go wrong, intend to offer hope, love and joy will. If things get uncomfortable, simply excuse yourself, engaging will only bring you more suffering.
In closing, I just want to say how important it is to you, your personal resonance, to remain at peace, filled with joy and love. In doing so, we can be a strong calming force in a world that needs all the love and positive reinforcement we can offer. Choose to be a messenger of hope, love and peace.
See how I changed my life by changing my thoughts, read my book, simply click on the image.
Make a promise to yourself that you are going to be kinder to yourself. Affirm to yourself everyday that you’re doing great, you can get through this, you can do anything you set your mind to. Basically, tell yourself whatever you need to hear at the moment. As you keep doing this, you will notice that you start feeling less stressed, less lonely, less isolated. You’ll begin to feel nurtured, cared for and best of all, life will start responding to you in a whole new way! Whatever you send out comes back to you in some form. In today’s world it seems we can’t find the time and can’t ever seem to develop the patience that we need in order to be consistently kind amid the irritations that afflict us daily. There’s nothing complicated or magical about learning to be kinder; it just takes greater attention to the things that you do and how you do them. I hope this message helped you in your Journey and I am very thankful to share My Journey with you. Read The Power of Kindness, the unexpected benefits of living a compassionate life. See how I changed my life, read my story. CLICK HERE LEARN MORE ABOUT MY BOOK.
Hello, my name is Darlene Robbins and I would like to personally invite you to “Mastering Today” I live in Fort Walton Beach Florida and I am on what I call a “Journey To Freedom”. My journey began in 2009 when I began to study The Universal Spiritual Laws, The Law of Attraction and more, which has enlightened my life so much by recognizing the mind/body connection. Through the teachings, I have learned to live in the moment and avoid trying to control people, things or situations that are out of my control. My goal is to reach others and help them realize this.
Sign up for my newsletter and learn to look at the world differently. http://eepurl.com/biYm2D
You know you are at peace when you can wish the best for someone always, no matter what is going on or what has went on between the both of you.