The shape and quantity of your thoughts determine the amount of resistance. Thoughts that generate bad feelings are resistant thoughts. Any thought that puts a barrier between what you like to have and your ability to attract it into your life is resistance. Your intention is to live a tranquil life, free from stress and anxiety. Stressful thoughts are a form of resistance, we keep the suffering alive by holding onto the thoughts. Begin a practice of removing thoughts of resistance by becoming aware of them. When you notice that you are obsessing or holding onto thoughts that create suffering, shift your energy. Get out a book and get your thoughts preoccupied. I personally find that music will easily shift my energy and thoughts to more peaceful and joyous thoughts. I also use affirmations to drowned out the noise in my head. One of my favorites is “this is not happening now, I am only thinking it.” Think about that. We allow our thoughts to take us to a place of the unknown, we are just assuming this or that will take place. One of the greatest books on changing your thoughts and shifting your energy I have read is by Wayne Dyer, “The Power of Intention”. I hope that you found this helpful. Keeping You Empowered! See how I changed my life, read my story. CLICK HERE LEARN MORE ABOUT MY BOOK. Sign up for my newsletter and learn to look at the world differently. http://eepurl.com/biYm2D
Empowerment Reflections is designed to help you focus on strategies and techniques for your personal growth and self improvement, using practical approaches to sustain your life balance. My intention is to provide resources that you can use for deep and lasting transformation in your life. Nothing from the outside can hurt, damage or destroy us without our consent. When we perceive something as not good or good enough, we must go within and look at it peacefully and without judgment. To change what we see, we must change what we feel on the inside. How we see the world outside of us is truly a reflection of ourselves. When we heal ourselves from the inside, we can help heal others. Everything around us is a reflection of how we perceive the world. All limitations you have are self-imposed. The world does not begin from the outside, it begins from within us. The way we see things is our power, we are the master of our own creation. How you perceive the world is a reflection of you. See how I changed my life, read my story. CLICK HERE LEARN MORE ABOUT MY BOOK.
The body and mind respond to the quality of thoughts and emotions we place our emphasis on. When we understand this, we can begin to heal. We have a choice as to what thoughts, feelings and emotions we will agree with and encourage to remain alive within our mind. This powerful choice allows the beginning of healing or the continuation of suffering. Healing comes when we connect our body and spirit as a whole, we have to cultivate harmony throughout our body, the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual all need to be in alignment to aid in healing. Balancing the body strengthens the immune system and maintains our physical well-being. This is from the chapter “Empowering Contemplation’s” from my book. See how I changed my life, read my story. CLICK HERE LEARN MORE ABOUT MY BOOK.
We have to get clear in our present life, we have to be honest with ourselves and those around us. We can never move forward until we clear the junk from our past. When you are laying in bed trying to relax, how many voices and people are in there with you? When you are thinking about making a move forward in your life that you should have made years ago, what scary memories or fears are there that begin creating barriers? Those negative voices need to be silenced, and now. Clear out all of those doubts and fears. Let the past be the past. It’s time. You need some breathing room to think. Create some clear space and then you will know exactly what to do. See how I changed my life, read my story, simply click on the image.
Hard lessons are gifts to help us grow
Not punishments for things we’ve done wrong. God is never vengeful, his love is pure and true. Be at peace, Always ask, “What can I learn here?” Sometimes you have to die a little on the inside first in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger, smarter version of yourself. You will fail sometimes. The faster you accept this, the faster you can get on with being brilliant. Emotionally separate yourself from your problems. You are far greater than your problems. You are a living, breathing human being who is infinitely more complex than all of your individual problems added up together. And that means you’re more powerful than them – you have the ability to change them, and to change the way you feel about them. Don’t make a problem bigger than it is. – You should never let one dark cloud cover the entire sky. The sun is always shining on some part of your life. Sometimes you just have to forget how you feel, remember what you deserve, and keep pushing forward. Everything that happens is a life lesson. Everyone you meet, everything you encounter, etc. They’re all part of the learning experience we call ‘life.’ Never forget to acknowledge the lesson, especially when things don’t go your way. If you don’t get a job that you wanted or a relationship doesn’t work, it only means something better is out there waiting. And the lesson you just learned is the first step towards it. View every challenge as an educational assignment. – Ask yourself: “What is this situation meant to teach me?” Every situation in our lives has a lesson to teach us. Some of these lessons include: To become stronger. To communicate more clearly. To trust your instincts. To express your love. To forgive. To know when to let go. To try something new. Life is so much easier and wonderful when we make the choice to see and perceive things from a different perspective. See how I changed my life, read my story, simply click on the image…..
We all have wishes, desires and regrets. The lyrics to Gary Allan’s song, “I’m Learning To Live With Me”, always brings me to a place of NOW. Were taught to attain this, be that, etc. so you will be what society deems you should be. Living this way kills our souls. Here are the lyrics…..
I used to wish that I was great as any man, better than I am, could do things no one can. And I used to wish that I was cool as I could be, but now I’m learning to live with me. Is anybody satisfied with who they really are, you could be the moon and still be jealous of the stars. You gotta learn to swim if you can’t walk upon the sea, so I’m learning to live with me. And I used to wish that I was braver than the rest a hero nothin less, a big duke in the west, but I know the way I am is who I’m gonna be, so I’m learning to live with me. Is anybody satisfied with who they really are, you could be the moon and still be jealous of the stars, you gotta learn to swim if you can’t walk upon the sea, so I’m learning to live, learning to forgive, learning to live with me.
In closing I would like to say that we are all individuals and we are not the same. Stop trying to emulate to fit in, you will never be happy until you are true to yourself. Stop judging others, try to understand them, talk to them, listen to them and your awakening of who you are will begin to unfold in front of you.
Artist: Gary Allan
See how I changed my life, read my story, simply click on the image…..
I think one of the most effective ways that we can explore who we truly are is to ask ourselves thought provoking questions and then explore them. Now before you rush to choose the memory that was the most painful or the most embarrassing or the one you still have to cope with, make sure, because when you erase the memory, you erase the wisdom and lesson that you learned from the experience. Makes it a bit more interesting doesn’t? For me it would have to be not going to see my dad in the nursing home as he was dying. I did not go because of any bad reason, I had visited him on a regular basis the year he was there, it was only because it was too hard. I got the call and totally shut down, did not want to experience the pain, but now I know that is what life is. Please share yours with me, I would love to get to know you better! Keeping You Empowered! Below are some books if you want to explore and understand yourself better!
One of the first things I learned when I started my Journey was how our thoughts create so much of our pain and suffering. Below are five tips that I use to change my mindset.
- Awareness – You have to commit to yourself to be consciously aware of your thoughts. Most people don’t even realize that the majority of their lives are lived in an unconscious state. You have to learn to become observant. Learn to observe and be a witness to every act you do and ever thought that passes through your mind. This is a lot of work but you will find that the more watchful you become your internal chatter will become less and less.
- Emotions – Our emotions create so many different thoughts in our mind that cause us pain and suffering. Once we learn and understand that our emotions are just that and learn to accept them as that we can turn the voice off in our head. My coaching is based on the Universal Spiritual Laws and Universal Laws of Karma so I have committed myself to living a life that serves all. I see all people the same, no one is better than another, we are one. So for me to stay in alignment of positive energy I learned to recognize my emotions and where they are taking me. One thing that worked well for me to begin to recognize this is to pay attention to my personal resonance. This is the energy you are projecting into the world. as I was teaching myself this I had little notes stuck to my computer and places that I frequented that asked “How are you feeling?”. That immediately got my attention, especially if I was in a negative thought pattern. So this question was like an electrical shock, get that thought out of your head. I personally always use affirmations to change my thought process so that is what I will discuss next.
- Affirmations – Affirmations are a great way to change your thought process. I use affirmations everyday all day long. I start in the morning when I get up. I affirm what a great day I am going to have and how grateful I am to have this day to be able to serve and help others. When you affirm to yourself of the good things you do and your contribution to the world it brings your energy (resonance) to a positive state. There are many affirmations to use for just about every emotion. When I first began this process and an emotion arose within me and I wanted to react to it, I would simply google the affirmations for that emotion and just start reading them. Before you know it, you will be able to create your own affirmations mentally from all the practice you will have done.
- Negative Reactions – You will never master changing your thought process until you learn to stop reacting to negative situations. This is a tough one because we are only human. The key to this one is learning to understand that the person who is creating this negative reaction in you is coming from a place of fear. The thing I embedded in my mind to master this was knowing that are natural state is love when we are born. Anyone who is in harmony with their life will want the best for you, they will want to inspire you and see you happy. This has given me so much comfort in those situations because I recognize that this person is suffering and living unconsciously. Don’t take things personally, it is never about you it is about them.
- Don’t engage in negative conversations – It seems in today’s society negativity is a habit or a hobby with most people. We are in different situations throughout the day but always talk positive, be encouraging, comforting and supportive. When others are talking negatively or bashing someone, inject a positive into the situation. There are times when this works and then there are times when this does not work, when it is not working remove yourself from the conversation. Anytime you are engaging in negative conversations you are allowing your resonance to project negative energy into the universe, which will continue to return to you.I help people who are feeling overwhelmed, undervalued and anxious in their life. I help those that lack a true Spiritual connection in life to find it. I help clear out the clutter in your life and assist you in letting go of self-sabotaging behaviors & teach you to recognize your own intuition. See how I changed my life, read my story. CLICK HERE LEARN MORE ABOUT MY BOOK.
Well I hope you found these tips helpful. Interested in taking my course Mastering The Law of Attraction by Understanding Your Personal Resonance? CLICK HERE.
- The contemplative way is not that of striving for some far off goal that we may or may not attain, but rather is a way of discovering a secret hidden deep within our hearts.
- The contemplative way is not that of figuring out some obscure teaching, but it is rather that of learning to see what is always before our eyes.
- Will we spend this evening’s hours in a sustained, underlying sense of gratitude and reverence for the divinity of night? Probably not. Here is the riddle we need now to explore – the riddle of our ignorance in which, though awakened again and again, we forget again and again the divinity to which we are awakened.
In closing, we are not all at a place in our lives where we can be in the company of influentially wise people, but we can find Inspiration in Reading. See how I changed my life, read my story, simply click on the image….