Your thoughts are an inner dialogue. You have an average of about six thousand thoughts a day, most of which you habitually repeat to yourself. In many cases, you learned to think these thoughts from experiences with your primary caregivers in childhood, and have been repeating them from that time. Why develop your awareness of this inner dialogue? Very simply, you want to become aware of what you tell yourself inside so that you—rather than your emotions—direct your choices. The human body has seven chakras in all, which are specified as the energy centers of our body. It is through these chakras that the essential energy flows in our body. The manner in which these chakras function influences the decisions we make in life. Since each of these chakras are responsible for the actions we do in our lives and the kind of thoughts we think, a sound knowledge of these on our body is important if we want to become the best versions of ourselves.
1. Crown chakra (Sahasrara) – Located on the top of the head and influences our sense of spirituality and self-awareness.
2. Brow chakra (Anja) – Located in-between the eyes, on our forehead and influences our sense of imagination, intuition and decision making abilities.
3. Throat chakra (Visuddha) – Located in the throat and influences our power of communication and expression of truth.
4. Heart chakra (Anahata) – Located at the centre of the chest, right above the heart and is related to the feelings of love, hatred and the like.
5. Solar plexus chakra (Manipura) – Located in our upper abdomen in the stomach and influences our sense of self-esteem and confidence.
6. Sacral chakra (Svadisthana) – Located in the lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel, it influences our sense of sexuality and well-being.
7. Root chakra (Muladhara) – Located at the base of our spine and is related to key survival issues like food, money and the like.
Are you struggling with something in your life? Interested in working with me to get through it? Learn more about my coaching http://wp.me/P5YqLD-L4n